WITH THE X-ONE YOU CAN HAVE IT YOUR WAY
Optional weight system gives you the choice of going basic or fully-loaded with your BC.
Sometimes you don't want to spend a pile of money. Sometimes you don't want to dive with an integrated weight system. Sometimes you just want to keep it simple.
The X-ONE, improved for 2016, is designed for such times. A simple yet feature-rich BC, the X-ONE's front-adjustable design enables the air bladder to wrap around you, placing lift under your arms and around your waist rather than behind you. This creates a comfortable and secure feeling when diving because you're always well-balanced and able to maintain a comfortable swimming position. Also, when you're floating on the surface the front adjustable design provides a very relaxing surface floating position.
The X-ONE's padded backpack cushions the tank during long dives, two roomy pockets with knife attachments and a couple stainless D-rings provide lots of extra gear-carrying opportunities. Octopus pockets on each side offer convenient places for carrying a backup second stage. You also get a comfortable cummerbund and a sternum strap for dialing in the perfect fit, plus a very efficient valve system for controlling ascents and descents.
What you don't get with the X-ONE is an integrated weight system -- the base BC is designed to be used with a weight belt. However, if you decide you need integrated weight pockets you can have them. That's the beauty of this BC; an optional ballast system is available. You can upgrade at any time.
The X-ONE is an all-purpose BC that lets you have it your way. Go with the optional weight pockets, or go with a weight belt. Either way, you get a comfortable, stable, well-performing BC.
• Constructed of C 1000D/N 420 D nylon for durability and long life.
• Wraparound air bladder offers a cradle-like shape for maximum comfort.
• Standard single tank band with nylon buckle keeps tank from wobbling at depth.
• Cummerbund with overstrap and sternum strap allow you to achieve a snug, comfortable fit.
• Padded backpack provides additional cushioning during long dives.
• An octopus pocket on each side offer convenient places for carrying a backup second stage.
• Two Velcro pockets fitted with knife attachment grommets provide lots of cargo-carrying capability.
• Two stainless steel D-rings provide clip-on points for additional gear.
• Optional quick-release weight pouches give you a choice of using an integrated weight system or a weight belt.
• BC comes equipped with a Balanced Power Inflator.
• Available in five sizes with 24.7lbs/11.2kg to 47.2lbs/21.4kg of lift capacity, depending on size. Click on BC size chart for more details.
• Weight Pockets sold separately
Size Lift (N) Lift (lb/kg) Max bottle size (l)
XS 110 24.7/11.2 15
S 140 31.5/14.2 15
M 170 38.2/17.3 18
L 180 40.5/18.3 18
XL 210 47.2/21.4 18