80cft L6X® aluminium SCUBA cylinders
• Proprietary L6X® alloy, a specially balanced aluminum-magnesium-silicon formula exclusive to Luxfer.
• Luxfer scuba cylinders are manufactured to meet or exceed all recognized international standards.
• Nitrox-ready—All new Luxfer scuba cylinders are prepared at the factory to be suitable for use with oxygen-enriched breathing mixtures.*
• Luxfer scuba cylinders are cycle-tested in excess of 100,000 cycles at service pressure.
• Minimum burst pressure tested to 2.5 times service pressure without failure.
• Corrosion-resistant interior and exterior—unlike corrosion-prone steel tanks.
• Consistent weight.
• Thick, damage-resistant walls.
• Available in various painted and unpainted finishes.