13cft L6X® aluminium SCUBA cylinders
· Proprietary L6X® alloy, a specially balanced aluminum-magnesium-silicon formula exclusive to Luxfer.
· Luxfer scuba cylinders are manufactured to meet or exceed all recognized international standards.
· Nitrox-ready—All new Luxfer scuba cylinders are prepared at the factory to be suitable for use with oxygen-enriched breathing mixtures.*
· Luxfer scuba cylinders are cycle-tested in excess of 100,000 cycles at service pressure.
· Minimum burst pressure tested to 2.5 times service pressure without failure.
· Corrosion-resistant interior and exterior—unlike corrosion-prone steel tanks.
· Consistent weight.
· Thick, damage-resistant walls.
· Available in various painted and unpainted finishes.